Saturday, December 25, 2010

Please! Don't!


it's time for me to give up...i really want to give up cause it keeps bringing pain and sadness to me...whenever i think about it..it makes my heart to suffocate~~

doesn't he understand how i feel...if he can't accept me i don't mind...but treating me in the way that i hate most of all...

~ i dislike it when a person never reply my messages
~ i dislike it when he treats me differently after what had happen
~ i hate people that change suddenly and starts ignoring me

i really don't understand...if he says that he is busy and tired..i don't mind.

i really don't like this feeling and pain and this f**king hope that is just fake from him.

friends keep advising me not to think so much but the way he acted is keeping my mind in that situation....it's not what i wanted also...

please don't play my feeling...please!! i am begging you! please don't play tricks to my mind and feelings..please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment