Sunday, December 12, 2010

I Wish that It Could be Real


Good morning...^^

Feels so nice when waking up from the sleep especially when you just had this weird that but yet you just loved it.

In this dream...it includes with him. ^^ i dream that he gave or somehow pass me a piece of paper with a message inside. he wrote something inside which i am not so sure but the part that i am certain is that he ask me to be his girlfriend. well, of course i am really happy about it. Even in my own dream, i am asking myself is it real or not. i just could not believe it.

Then i told him that i want to be one but he is a bit sad cause i told him that it's very hard for me to believe about what he said and wrote to me. This is when i started laughing in my dream.

Though it is a very nice dream..but i still have to wake up. when i wake up, i just realized that it is just a dream. And it is not the reality. This is when i will be a little sad...but a bit happy cause it sounds and feel so real...LOLx

I wish it could be real somehow...

No comments:

Post a Comment