Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I am Suffering and Confused...


i love you~~ your supposed to know...but then i understand how you feel...like you say you can't be with me...you can give up, but i can't...

i really can't give up something that is important to me...you say your wish for new year is for me to be with someone else...i kept on thinking and going through everything in my mind~~~

i ever thought if that is what you want...i really thought of taking that step. although taking this step can hurt me but it can hurt everybody else around me.

how can i take that step? how can i do it? i can't make you happy..i can't make him happy...i can't make my family happy... why i can't make anyone happy...

i don't want to hurt anyone..do anyone understand?

what if i never existed? i really tried not to exist but i am afraid...what if i leave then everyone forget about me? i tried smiling to myself in the mirror~~ but it failed..but i will try my best in front of you all...

i have been hurt so many times..i can still accept all those pain..i will try my best..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment