Friday, December 10, 2010

Just for you


today..my feelings are really confused and mixed up. i just don't know why. i didn't did well also in my exam...it really increase the pressure to my feelings and moods today.

Andrew...i love you. i know we can't be together because of my family and i understand that part. then u told me that we can only be friends...i try to accept that fact also...but now, i see our relationship now is more than a best friend yet not considered a couple...i am really confused. and whenever i always wanted to ask you if you love me or not...u tried to ignore the question. maybe you feel tension about that question, i understand...it's my bad and tried not to think about that question again.

But then...it hurts me whenever i think about it.i thought of making you 1000 of stars because it has all my feelings and thoughts and my memories with you. the messages are just about how i feel about you. i really hope to be together with you...but i feel like it is just something that i think or hope too much for it to happen...

i really finally think that it is time for me to give that hope up. i can be independent enough and i can take care of myself. maybe i am born to be alone somehow..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment