Saturday, December 18, 2010

Just Maybe


today..18/12/2010~ it's a bluish day

i feel really down today cause i have to go back to the place where everything begins and the place that brings me a lot of memories and pain...

and today will also maybe the last for me and him~~ he is dumb...^^ i guess he haven't read the messages i made for him in the stars~~ when he reads maybe he would understand how i felt....

i wish time can freeze for awhile for me to relax...it is suffocating me. i keep thinking of him, the "cute" and the one that has been there for me all this while..the Magician...lol~~but whenever i start to think of him..i will remind myself...

"He never did love me" ~~ when i think about this...my heart really felt the pain and emptiness....it maybe the easiest way to let go and forget something that is never mine...really felt like crying ...maybe i cried too much already that i don't have any tears for myself~~

PS: you maybe stalking my blog...just want to say sorry...love you always~<3

No comments:

Post a Comment