Friday, April 22, 2011

A night~


Last night, if i did not saw what i saw, i maybe still fine like everyday. But i did saw it which i really want to escape. He messaged my friend. The moment i saw it, a sting was there...

I don't get it. Why is my heart so weak? Why am i so stupid? Am i that weak?

I could not sleep the whole night. And cried in the dark where nobody knows the whole night...after a cried of exhaustion, i fell asleep.

When i woke up, i can see the sun..the warm sun that i need to make me feel better. I don't know if i can face my friend or not. Since i am living with her...I don't want the moment i saw her, there is a sting in my heart again and again. It really seriously bothers me a lot.. i don't want to suffer~

Please make my heart stronger and not to be that weak~

No comments:

Post a Comment