Friday, April 29, 2011

Again and Again


It's been awhile since things seem to get out of hand for me. I thought it would just pass easily but its the other way round. They are parted away from me and i had to be alone.

Why i want to care so much about what they think about me? And about what they do to me? Its not my business and problem. If this is what they want, then i let them be..do as they please~

I just want myself to be fine and nothing else. Wishing the time would just pass by faster than usual. To leave the place and see no more. I don't know how much longer can i hold this act again. Its really me curious cause i do not know the reason why at all.

I don't blame you if you don't want to tell me the problem and why your doing this to me... If this is what you want, then i will do according to what you want and u pleased with.

What more do i need to listen and see and bear with?!! I don't want to act and see you all act in front of me. Maybe is like what you said, "I can't accept the fact."

Thank you for your words.. I will always remember it in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment