Wednesday, April 20, 2011

:'(


what should i say?

well, tears starting again...

On the few days past, it was Pikom Pc Fair...my best friend and I went to the event. We had a lot of fun and both of bought a few gadgets. We even had a new friend and he was really funny. We laugh all the way home.

A few days later, he and his friend asked us out for a movie. So, we did agree to go out with them. I am a talkative and active person but on that night i become the other way round. The one talking and active was not me.. it was dearly quiet friend. ^^

They talk and all.. But the whole night i was thinking of what my friend said,

"Don't think and expect to much of what will happen tonight. I don't want you to get hurt after the previous incident about the clubbing guy."

And my friend made a joke, "Tonight if got nice looking guy, it will be mine o!"

Well, i don't know what i am suppose to do. I kinda like him but i have this feeling that he like my friend. That's what i felt that night. And i try to control myself and not to do anything. But i do feel sad.

On the next day, my mind was totally down. I really wanted to know the answer. Do she likes him too? Do he like her too?? I really wanted to know the answer so badly that i isolated myself the whole day.

That night, i finally asked her, and although her answer was uncertain, but i feel like she do kinda like him too. Hence, i had to make a decision. That is to forget the chances i have and let it go.

She is my best friend.. the person that i care about a lot. I am willing to do anything for her although it hurts me. But i think it is worth it.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment