Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Should I or Should I Not??


I am really scare when thinking of it..but i really want someone to be there just for me.. Just only me..

But when I think the consequences that i may need to face with...i really want to cry again...it's really painful when thinking about it more.

There is no way I can escape from everything and it~~ I want to break free!! Just break free to get a fresh air and a new start and a new memory for myself...

Although I have gone through so much..nobody knows what i have been through..>~< it's really suffocating me and stopping me from doing the things that i love.

I want to forget the past...Yet the past keeps me from moving forward...what should i do? What decision should i make?? Please anyone!! Guide me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment