Monday, February 7, 2011

I Don't Dare~


I don't want to get hurt again and again... it's really enough for me to go through it over and over again. It's not fun to play, don't you know??

Don't you know how much it hurts when you..."ourselves" found out the truth..it's really going to hurt ones' heart more.

My heart..i really want to try something new..a new love maybe. But that love~~ it's really scary. Really scared to go through it again.

If you meet someone nice, it's not that easy to just let go, right? But in my situation, i have to let go. Letting go of something is always in my life. I even have to let go of my beloved pets.

One of the guy is back where he is supposed to be whereas the other one sometimes really caring but sometimes really over caring about my situation.

I don't know i should be happy about it or not. What type of feelings should i have now? It's really hard to decide. I need a really good counsellor that can give me a logic and reasonable thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment