Wednesday, February 2, 2011

~ Another Nightmare ~


A mum~~
A sister~~
Both are the people that I hate most~~

A mum that always thinks that she is right all the time~~
A sister that always thinks that whatever she does is right~~

Both though denying that they are the same~~
But both of them are the same~~
Having the same characteristics~~

I really don't know what is the problem here... everybody has their own opinion on things and maybe you may not like it, just try to advise or speak out your thoughts without hurting other people.

If you don't understand the situation, then just shut up. It's none of your problem and business. I seriously don't understand.

If you say this is family "love".... go and dig up a hole and jump in... Open your eyes. Look into the mirror~~ do I have to record your worst character and show it to everyone and ask them to critic? Aren't that stupid of you??

Just look in the mirror if you understand. It has been enough for me. I don't want to go through something that I don't wish to do so any more. Enough is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment