Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011~~


It's the first day of 2011...1/1/2011~~~

Everyone is happy as it is the new beginning of their life " A New Leaf"~

Kwang Wei~~ i know you will love me forever and i will always be in your heart~~ at least their is a place for me. Thank you very much. i will always miss you and love you as a friend. I know you will understand what I meant. Thank you very much.

Andrew~~ whenever i thought about you, i will cry. i don't know i should be happy about it or not. And everything you said from the beginning, well, i really wanted to believe it..but i guess, it hurts me more than anything. I really did love you...but there is no point for me to go after now. Wish you a happy life with the person that you love.

No matter how hard i want to stop this irritating feeling of mine especially when i see someone i love to be with someone else or when i can't get what i want that is very important for me~~ Love~~ just a simple love that can be accepted by everyone..just that simple wish...a wish that i can never get..^^

Love is wonderful,
Love is simple,
But I will never get it,
No matter what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment